Node JS and Its Importance in Development
Why Node JS Is Popular
You can also integrate Node.js with other technologies like MongoDB (a document NoSQL database), Redis (an in-memory data structure store), Elasticsearch (another NoSQL database), MySQL (a relational database management system), and PostgreSQL (another relational database management system).
You might want to know who the global users of Node JS are! So the list includes Yahoo!, eBay, GoDaddy, PayPay, General Electric, Microsoft, Yammer, Wikipins, Uber, etc.
Pros of Node JS
The main benefits of Node Js include:
- Availability of free tools: Node Js is open source and free, which means that developers can access it for free and use it for their projects.
- Sharing as well as reuse of codes: Back-end developers can reuse their code on different projects by using Node Js. This saves time and money spent on developing new codes.
On-point efficiency: Node js is known for its on-point efficiency. It allows you to get things done fast and move on to the next task. You can use it for pretty much anything, from microservices to larger applications and backends.
Cons of Node JS
Since it’s open-source. Hence, it has a few drawbacks, such as immaturity in its tooling system.
- Higher the demand for knowledgeable professionals, lower the supply
- Has issues with call-backs since it highly relies on call-backs
- Its inefficiency in the computation of CPU based tasks
Subcodevs and Node JS Services
You might be wondering how to get such a likewise experience, so here we are to provide you a service that will amplify your website’s potential and accessibility to make it more desirable by your clients.
Our professional and skilled Node JS developers’ team and the consulting services offer a wide variety of Node JS development services. We use the program in the areas mentioned below:
Single Page Applications (SPA):
SPA are web applications that load a single HTML page and dynamically update that page as the user interacts with the application, without requiring a full page reload.
Data-Intensive Real-time Applications (DIRT):
DIRT are applications that handle data streams, which can be either real-time or non-real-time. They typically consist of an infinite stream of events that need to be processed in real-time.
I/O bound Applications:
I/O bound are applications where most of the processing time is spent waiting for input/output operations to complete. An example is a file transfer tool, where most of the time is spent waiting for the server to respond with data.
Data Streaming Applications:
DSA are web applications that continuously receive data from one or more sources and send it out in real-time while also performing some kind of computation.
Node JS is a secure, scalable, and engaging software that can be used for the accomplishment of extremely startling projects with much ease and simplicity. This software makes the operation hassle-free, budget-friendly, and fast enough to deliver your client’s project within the scheduled time. As well as Node JS applications give you a buffer-free service while using any data.
The Node JS Services We Provide Are
- Faster JS development and analysis for rapid delivery
- Contemporary project management tools for all business scales
- Top-quality data handling
- Working flexibility of Node JS
- Insightful JS development methodologies
Not just JS Development services, but we also provide a wide range of Web Development services, Mobile Development Services, eCommerce services, and CMS.