Management Team Contributes a Lot Towards Success of Any Project
Are you a management professional who has an excellent lead towards managing any project? Have you spent years working in the field but still not got the right place to explore your skills? Then your search might end up here. SubcoDevs is a renowned mobile app development firm that always maintains a professional project management team.
Technical Project Manager
What You’ll Do
- Own and execute E2E the SDLC for one or more projects by having direction communication with client or stakeholder.
- Drive high quality technical solutions and provide inputs regarding architecture, design and priorities.
- Identify, assess and mitigate risk, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs balancing the business needs versus constraints.
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for staff members required for specific projects or initiatives
- Research and evaluate hardware and software technology options and weigh the cost/benefit analysis when making large purchases on behalf of the company
- Recruit and train exceptional employees to fulfill posted positions within the technical department
- Update and maintain all production technologies ensuring proper maintenance and installation
You (Must Haves):
- Good business & product/tech understanding of the following.
- Strong Project Management Experience.
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically and to drive execution. Should be equally comfortable with long term planning and day to day progress tracking and execution
- Proven track record of taking ownership and of delivering results in a fast-paced environment, including a history of successfully delivering large scale projects end to end, through the entire life-cycle
- Hands-on experience in establishing and driving Agile methodology
- Technical, analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive decisions
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners
- Should be proficient on either PHP, JAVA or .NET
- Should be familiar with both web and mobile technologies.
- Familiar with tools like JIRA, Click up, bitbucket, Github
Apply For Job:Click on this link to apply
|Job Category||Product/Project Mgmt|
SubcoDevs keep on adding new talents from beginners to advanced to the professionals of product management to make the team even stronger. If you are a beginner too, our management experts will help you in every aspect of the field. They will teach you everything to make you a trained project management specialist.
Management is very important for the effective and timely working of any project. Without proper management, there might be many possible errors or failures in the final outcome. Well, there is a slight difference between product and project management. The skills of a product manager include data analysis, market assessment, price modeling, basic user experience (UX) knowledge, basic business knowledge etc.
Whereas, the skills of a project manager include knowledge of project management approaches such as Waterfall, Agile, and Scrum risk management, project management tools such as Gantt Charts, Asana, basic budgeting, etc. We always keep our team up to date with the latest developments and advancements in the project or product management field.
If you are well qualified with the required skills and have a passion for your work, you might become one of our team members. We always provide a friendly atmosphere to our team members and all the employees are welcomed with their new thoughts and innovative ideas. Giving importance to every employee in the team is what comes in our working policy.
To join our team of project management specialists, always keep an eye on our career page. Also, do follow our social media handles Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. We do update about our vacancies through different channels. For more information, you can call or email us or can chat with us through Skype.