Offering Quality Products Is Our Responsibility
Are you excellent at assuring the quality of the final outcome of an IT company? Are you new or holding experience in checking the quality of an app? Do you wish to join a skilled team of professionals to showcase your skills? Then you are actually at the right place. SubcoDevs is a renowned software and mobile app development company that never compromise on the quality of developed products. We always keep a quality assurance team for each of our projects which takes the utmost care of the product’s quality.
Software Test Engineer (QA)
Software Test Engineer (QA)Key Responsibilities
- Developing software with your teams that fulfills business needs.
- Deciding strategies, processes, and scripts to test and assess the software.
- Evaluating the functioning of software and apps using manual or automated testing techniques.
- Creating test procedure documentation to guarantee consistency.
- Ensuring software meets quality standards according to client requirements or company policies.
- Identifying software bugs and errors.
- Evaluating performance and scalability.
- Using white box, black box, and grey box testing techniques.
- Writing and delivering reports on the testing procedures taken.
- Informing the members of the software development team about feedback regarding the software's need for changes or enhancements.
- Interacting with customers to discuss product specifications and making modifications according to the feedback.
Apply For Job:Click on this link to apply
|Job Category||Quality Assurance|
SubcoDevs keep on adding new talents to the quality assurance professionals to make the team even more stronger. If you are a beginner too, our QA experts will help you in every aspect of the field. They will teach you everything to make you a trained QA specialist.
Quality assurance or QA is the systematic approach that determines whether a product or service is prepared to meet the specified requirements. It is also a method to prevent defects or mistakes in the final product. There are 4 types of quality control which include an x-bar chart, the Taguchi method, 100% inspection mode, and six sigma.
Our quality assurance (QA) engineers carry out the following responsibilities; usability testing, feature testing, system testing, integration testing, creating test plans, developing standards, etc.
If you are well qualified with the required skills and have a passion for your work, you might become one of our team members. We always provide a friendly atmosphere to our team members and all the employees are welcomed with their new thoughts and innovative ideas. Giving importance to every employee in the team is what comes in our working policy.
To join our team of quality assurance specialists, always keep an eye on our career page. Also, do follow our social media handles Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. We do update about our vacancies through different channels. For more information, you can call or email us or can chat
with us through Skype.