Posted 11 months ago
SubcoDevs is a fast-paced software solutions company having offices in Noida, USA, and Canada. Over years, we have built a team of very talented and hard-working professionals who take pride in their work. We carefully choose interesting and challenging projects, as we love working upon innovative ideas that can add value to people’s lives. Starting from Noida in 2015, our company has spread its wings in the USA and Canada as well. If working at SubcoDevs excites you and this job feels like a right fit, please send your job application, we would love to know more about you.
Feel free to visit https://subcodevs.com/ for more information.
We are looking for a Flutter Developer responsible for creating multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google’s Flutter development framework. The primary focus will be on creating new experiences and maintaining existing apps. Deep experience contributing to and managing high-scale production mobile apps. You must have previous experience in Flutter and Dart development.
What You’ll Do
- Design & implement new app modules based on the product requirements using Flutter framework
- Maintain existing codebases
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Integrate user-interfaces elements developed by other developers
- Build user interfaces designed by UI/UX designers
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Integrate various APIs from third parties
- Debug existing apps components, fix issues and avoid regressions
- Collaborate closely with the teams of UI/UX designers, PMs, QAs, and other developers
- Participate in software architecture, design discussions and code reviews
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Follow the company guidelines and best practices
What We’re Looking For
- You have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline
- Must have built at least two Android and/or iOS apps with Flutter
- Proven working experience in software development
- Working experience in mobile development Android or iOS
- Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including automated testing and building
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial
- A problem solver with good analytical skills.
- Passionate to put efforts towards growing the company.
- Self-learner, self-driven, creative, able to think out of the box, and have a process-oriented approach.
- Good listener to understand the requirement and take advice from the seniors.
- The candidate must own a high-performance laptop with a fast & stable internet connection.
- As our teams work in different time zones, the candidate might occasionally need to communicate outside office hours.
Apply For Job:
|Job Category||Mobile/Backend Development|