We are looking to hire an iOS Developer who can develop mobile applications for iOS devices. You will be primarily involved with coding and designing the base application, fixing bugs, maintaining the code, and integrating new updates.
The ideal candidate must possess an in-depth understanding of iOS frameworks and languages like Objective-C. Your skills will be needed to understand and address clients’ needs regarding every iOS development need.
What You’ll Do
- Design & build advanced application features for the iOS platform
- Craft project solutions by applying solid object oriented design principles
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design & ship new features
- Unit test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability & general reliability
- Work closely with product management & UX team to execute an idea from concept to delivery using software design, coding & processes
- Work on bug fixing & improving application performance
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
- Continuously discover, evaluate & implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
What We’re Looking For
- Swift and SwiftUI, Latest xcode and know how to use the instrument tool of xcode
- Expert in uploading builds to apple store with required certificates and provisioning profile.
- Good with test flight usage.
- Familiar with Github or bitbucket or gitlab
- Should be able to communicate in English and Hindi both verbal and written.
- Can work independently 3-5 years of experience in software development.
- A problem solver with good analytical skills.
- Passionate to put efforts towards growing the company.
- Self-learner, self-driven, creative, able to think out of the box, and have a process-oriented approach.
- Good listener to understand the requirement and take advice from the seniors.
- The candidate must own a high-performance laptop with a fast & stable internet connection.
- As our teams work in different time zones, the candidate might occasionally need to communicate outside office hours.
Apply For Job:
|Job Category||Mobile/App Developer|