Node JS Developer
SubcoDevs is a fast-paced software solutions company having offices in Noida, USA, and Canada. Over years, we have built a team of very talented and hard-working professionals who take pride in their work. We carefully choose interesting and challenging projects, as we love working upon innovative ideas that can add value to people’s lives. Starting from Noida in 2015, our company has spread its wings in the USA and Canada as well. If working at SubcoDevs excites you and this job feels like a right fit, please send your job application, we would love to know more about you.
Feel free to visit https://subcodevs.com/ for more information.
What You’ll Do
- 4-6 years Hands-on experience on NodeJS, AWS knowledge, Deployment, Repository (Github, Bitbucket, Gitlab), Express JS.
- Hands on experience on development of API and web-service (REST, SOAP).
- Experience in AWS server less technologies (Lambda, API Gateway etc.).
- Experience working with any of these databases (MySQL(Preferred), Postgres, MongoDB)
- Experience designing data models
- Working experience on source code version control systems (SVN, GIT)
- Working experience on Issue Tracking tools e.g. Jira, Clickup, Trello
- Working experience on Code Analysis tools e.g. Sonar Qube.
- Knowledge of MVC Pattern and Architecture.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Experience in all testing phases of development including Unit & Integration Testing.
Must Have Skills
- Need good exposure in Git Versioning, should have worked with at least any of these (Gitlab, Github and Bitbucket)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering or related technical field required
- Demonstrated understanding of Project processes, strategies, and methods
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head off obstacles.
|Job Category||Software Developer|