Posted 2 months ago
SubcoDevs is a fast-paced software solutions company having offices in Noida, USA, and Canada. Over years, we have built a team of very talented and hard-working professionals who take pride in their work. We carefully choose interesting and challenging projects, as we love working upon innovative ideas that can add value to people’s lives. Starting from Noida in 2015, our company has spread its wings in the USA and Canada as well. If working at SubcoDevs excites you and this job feels like a right fit, please send your job application, we would love to know more about you.
Feel free to visit https://subcodevs.com/ for more information.
We are looking for a PHP Developer who can manage backend services and maintain a seamless data transfer between users and the server. You should be capable of developing and coding the server-side logic. Your skills will be needed for maintaining the central database and responding to requests from frontend developers.
What You’ll Do
- PHP developer is responsible for writing server-side web application logic. PHP developers usually develop back-end components, connect the application with the other (often third-party) web services, and support the front-end developers by integrating their work with the application. They are also often required to develop and integrate plugins for certain popular frameworks.
- Must have good knowledge of core PHP, Laravel, Codeigniter.
- Must have experience with Drupal 7/8/9.
- Experience with Drupal development technologies such as Drush, Configuration Management, and Composer
- Good knowledge of databases and related concepts required
- Knowledge of WordPress is plus
- Should be good at understanding project requirements and communication skills
- Latest tools of PHP, familiar with Github or bitbucket or gitlab, AWS deployment
- Ability to resolve all frameworks.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering or related technical field required
- Demonstrated understanding of Project processes, strategies, and methods
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head off obstacles.
Apply For Job:
|Job Category||Mobile/Backend Development|