React Native Developer
The ideal candidate must possess an in-depth understanding of Native APIs for tight integrations with both platforms – Android and iOS. You should also be capable of working with third-party dependencies and APIs.
What You’ll Do
- Overall should have at least 2+ years of experience in mobile application development.
- Build native components for IOS & Android.
- Developing reusable UI Components & libraries
- Experience with React Native, Redux & Flux
- Experience in React JS is a plus.
- Knowledge of the React Native Component lifecycle.
- Experience with Native Development (IOS or Android)
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming and common design patterns.
- Good Knowledge in Design, Integrations & Testing.
- Knowledge or hands-on in Release management and deploying apps in the Google play store.
- A problem solver with good analytical skills.
- Passion for developing competitive apps.
- Self-learner, self-driven, creative, able to think out of the box, and have a customer-oriented approach.
- Good listener to understand the requirement and take advice from the seniors.
- Always ready to throw away the legacy stuff and start from scratch to improve the quality of the project.
- The candidate must own a high-performance laptop with a fast & stable internet connection.
- As our teams work in different time zones, the candidate might occasionally need to communicate outside office hours.
Apply For Job:
|Job Category||Mobile/App Developer|