SubcoDevs is a Software Solutions company having offices in Noida, the US, and Canada. We are hiring a talented Software Engineer professional to join our growing team. If you’re excited to be part of a team where we work on challenging projects, SubcoDevs is a great place to grow your career.
Feel free to visit https://subcodevs.com/
[ Note – Person should have own laptop and internet connection. ]
Roles and Responsibilities
- Experience designing and implementing components, web-based application architectures and technologies.
- Strong object-oriented design principles and knowledge of design patterns
- Develop reusable UI components, define accessibility & governance and rollout the components across the digital channel group
- Develop applications with good usability principles, cross-browser compatibility, web security (XSRF, cross-site scripting defense), accessibility, Markup standards, Last mile performance (minify, closure tools, sprites) and HTML document architecture.
- Considerable experience in following Agile development methodologies and best practices
- Good experience on User experience (UX) & design
- Provide design and architectural solutions to the business problem.
Must Have Skills
- Need good exposure in Git Versioning, should have worked with at least any of these (Gitlab, Github and Bitbucket)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering or related technical field required
- Demonstrated understanding of Project processes, strategies, and methods
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head off obstacles.
Apply For Job:
|Job Category||Mobile/Backend Development|
|Experience||2 yrs - 6 yrs|