SubcoDevs is a Product Development Company having offices in Noida, USA, and Canada. We are hiring a talented Software Test Engineer professional to join our growing team. If you are excited and passionate to be part of a team where we work on challenging projects, SubcoDevs is a great place to grow your career.
Posted 9 months ago
The candidate should have Software Testing/QA experience for a minimum of 2 years.
Key Points of the Job Description –
– Should have knowledge of Testing methodologies, Mobile App testing, Web Application Testing, Regression Testing, Sanity Testing.
– Rest API testing with postman
– Should be proficient in creating Test Cases, executing and reporting bugs.
– Very good hands-on Cross-browser, Mobile App testing (Android/iOS)
– Experience in Logging/Tracking and verifying product defects, Re-Test issues, and follow-up to closure.
– Candidate must decide on Test Parameters, QA-Checkpoints for multiple projects.
– Should independently handle end-to-end testing of the modules assigned.
– Should be a quick, enthusiastic learner who acquires product knowledge within a short period of time.
– Should have strong Analytical and Reasoning skills, excellent communication & Interpersonal skills
– Experience working in ‘Agile’ environments is preferable.
– Automation skill with selenium Web Driver and Java is a plus.
Software Test Engineer (QA)
- Developing software with your teams that fulfills business needs.
- Deciding strategies, processes, and scripts to test and assess the software.
- Evaluating the functioning of software and apps using manual or automated testing techniques.
- Creating test procedure documentation to guarantee consistency.
- Ensuring software meets quality standards according to client requirements or company policies.
- Identifying software bugs and errors.
- Evaluating performance and scalability.
- Using white box, black box, and grey box testing techniques.
- Writing and delivering reports on the testing procedures taken.
- Informing the members of the software development team about feedback regarding the software’s need for changes or enhancements.
- Interacting with customers to discuss product specifications and making modifications according to the feedback.
Apply For Job:
|Job Category||Quality Assurance|