Technical Project Manager
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager capable of analyzing, planning, and developing scheduled projects. You must be capable of researching and evaluating hardware and software technology options for each project. Your skills will also be needed for determining and defining clear deliverables, roles, and responsibilities for all staff members.
The ideal candidate must have great communication and management skills. You should also possess technical knowledge required to understand and convey the client needs.
What You’ll Do
- Own and execute E2E the SDLC for one or more projects by having direction communication with client or stakeholder.
- Drive high quality technical solutions and provide inputs regarding architecture, design and priorities.
- Identify, assess and mitigate risk, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs balancing the business needs versus constraints.
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for staff members required for specific projects or initiatives
- Research and evaluate hardware and software technology options and weigh the cost/benefit analysis when making large purchases on behalf of the company
- Recruit and train exceptional employees to fulfill posted positions within the technical department
- Update and maintain all production technologies ensuring proper maintenance and installation
You (Must Haves):
- Good business & product/tech understanding of the following.
- Strong Project Management Experience.
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically and to drive execution. Should be equally comfortable with long term planning and day to day progress tracking and execution
- Proven track record of taking ownership and of delivering results in a fast-paced environment, including a history of successfully delivering large scale projects end to end, through the entire life-cycle
- Hands-on experience in establishing and driving Agile methodology
- Technical, analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive decisions
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners
- Should be proficient on either PHP, JAVA or .NET
- Should be familiar with both web and mobile technologies.
- Familiar with tools like JIRA, Click up, bitbucket, Github
Apply For Job:
|Job Category||Product/Project Mgmt|