Rythmos is an innovative 3-in-1 safety and wellness solution for senior communities. It provides nurse call, wander management, and access control in one wearable device.
Take your senior care to the next level with Rythmos, a secure, wearable device that helps you track and manage your home health. The secure and simple interface automatically provides vital stats, such as weight and temperature, to caregivers via a mobile app so they can keep an eye on their loved ones remotely. Plus, the Rythmos system ensures that the right help is summoned at the right time if your loved one falls or needs assistance through its emergency alert system
Features Of App:
- Alerts can be generated for the caregivers anytime just within a click.
- iBeacon advertising is used by the app, which broadcasts an access token for unlocking the door.
- For using the “Unlock Door” and “Get Help” options, the app enables the Siri shortcut command.
- The app enables you to have a video call with the assigned physician anytime. Also one can add family members to the video call.
- The app enables you to create a members list in which you can add your family members and pick them up for video calls.
- The app enables you to add a health record after the examination which includes oxygen level, temperature, weight etc.
|Development Language|| |
Rythmos CM mobile app is futuristic and helpful in making the facilities for seniors more comfortable. Now, the caregivers can provide instant and better service with the help of push notifications. Facility management also stays aware of the efforts given by caregivers with the help of steps counter. Along with all other features, the overall performance of the app is faster and better to help the seniors and their caregivers.